Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Right Real Estate Agent for You!
- I am experienced in successfully buying and selling homes in Martin and St. Lucie Counties. Rookie of the Year and Award of Distinction Recipient.
- Having researched and move my family to this area ...I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings, market values and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent -"When Your Ready I am too" anything less and you'd be short changed. Committed to education, I recently completed GRI Designation, Graduate of Real Estate Institute (above & beyond liscensing)
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible. There is a loan out there for you, regardless of circumstances.
- I'm a Transaction Broker "making the deal happen" to your satisfaction.
- I will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at (772)341-8800 or send me an e-mail (Roz@PremierRealtyGroup.com), and we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- The Keyes Co